Pages

ABOUT ME

Thanks for viewing my online portfolio!

I have been involved in the creation of visual content for videogames and publications for the last 8 years.
In 2008, I launched with some colleagues my own videogame company, responsible of referential titles as "NyxQuest" and "The Fancy Pants Adventures".
Inspired by a passion for Greek and Mid Eastern works of art and architecture, I furthered my interests in creative design at CICE, studying a Master in 3D Modeling and Animation.
Currently, I offer services in CG environment , Character design , illustration, matte painting, concept art & archaeological reconstructions.

Name              Juan Alvarez de Lara Sieder
Location           London, UK
Tel                       +44 (0)7541737731
e-mail              jalvarezdelara@gmail.com



      Soonhttp://www.fullmojorampage.com/Fancy Pants